Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Lancome Skincare

Lancome skincare, I have nothing but good things to say about most of it. Isn’t that the story of everyone’s lives though

If I had one question to ask it would be why, why oh why lancome did you cancel your men’s skincare line?
-What do you think about this lack of a men’s line?

On to the good stuff as they say, their High resolution eye 3x is a life saver in a bottle, in under half a week my eyes looked awake a live and younger, and let me tell you it’s not because I started sleeping more if you know what I mean.

The moisturizer is nice and works well it also comes in a very classy pump bottle which it should for the price tag, It seems to deliver results only negative is it smells sort of like my grandma though your results may very.

No comments:

Post a Comment